Advertisement

Complete Acrylic Redesign With Bubble Nail Design (prep and filing included)

Complete Acrylic Redesign With Bubble Nail Design (prep and filing included) Hope you enjoy this acrylic transformation on my lovely client Jade. I’ve used The prep kit tools! So so good!! Acrylic glitter in ice ice baby and super nova, amor, crystal glass and the one monomer and crystal glass .🥳 also their topgloss
The link to the CJP website is 👇🏼




The prep tools I used were the mini skiver from Atwood industries

The link to tracy Lou’s glitter store issss 👇🏼



The link to all my efile bits 😍


The link to my dust extraction unit 😷


Thank you all so much for watching , liking and commenting! Love you all so much 💕

acrylic nails,bubble nails,acrylics,redesign,prep,sculpted nails,nsi,cjp,

Post a Comment

0 Comments