Advertisement

Crochet Flower Purse Pictures - Link to Pattern and Tutorial in video description

Crochet Flower Purse Pictures - Link to Pattern and Tutorial in video description Hey everybody! Hope you like the pictures I dug up. Sure was nice to find them and see them again. I hope you like them too.

Find the pattern and tutorial for the Crochet Flower Purse here


I no longer make these purses to sell. But I hope you find the pattern and tutorial helpful and you can make your own with the colors you like. Happy Crocheting!


Be sure to sign up for my weekly Email blast! I'll keep you updated on what's new from me.


---------------------------My Shops----------------------------------------------------------

Find the PDF on my Shops:

Ravelry -

Etsy -


---------------------------------Social Links---------------------------------------------------

Find my site and social media links below!

My Website


My Facebook Page


Facebook Groups:

Crochet Zone Public (for sale and free patterns here)


Crochet 4 the Masses (only free patterns and sharing)


Pinterest (All my boards are spam free)


Twitter

Instagram



-------------------------------------------------Wooden Hook -------------------------------------------

A hook I've used in a few videos. Great if you suffer pain while crocheting. This hook is very light which is great if you suffer from carpel tunnel and the thicker handle helps your hand not cramp up so quickly.

FURLS WOODEN HOOK

Wooden Streamline Hook


They also have a new hook called FURLS ODYSSEY

--------------------------------Please Support this channel----------------------------------------------

If you are a fan of this channel and wish to support it in it's growth and resources. I would be grateful for anything you could give.

I have a Patron channel set up where you can give as little as 1 dollar a month

or if you prefer you could give a donation through Pay Pal

Thank you for supporting this channel and keeping me around to do what I love!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beginning logo song:
"Montauk Point" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License


Outro music:
Tenderness - by Bensound (Royalty Free Music)

▶︎ Check out the playlist of artist:

crochet,crochet flower purse,flower purse,crochet flower,crochet flower bag,crochet bag,flower bag,crochet hobo bag,purse made from flowers,bag made from flowers,crochet flowers made into a bag,crochet flowers made into a purse,crochet purse made from flowers,crochet bag made from flowers,crochet purse,crochet tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments