Advertisement

Dining Room Makeover Reveal & Tour | Before & After | Modern Farmhouse

Dining Room Makeover Reveal & Tour | Before & After | Modern Farmhouse Hey Rollettes & Rollers,

Well, the moment many of you have been waiting for has finally arrived, my dining room reveal. Thank you so much for your patience. I know it's taken me a while to complete the space but if you've been following me for a while, you know that I like to take my time and decorating is a process that can't be rushed is you want an end result that you love. Also, we were working on several home projects at the same time, as well as life, vacations, and my health issues. Anyway, I hope that you enjoy the video and as always, thank you so much for watching and rollin' with ya girl.

xoxo Anita

Paint Color on the walls: Sherwin Wiliams "China Doll"

Window Panels:



#DiningRoomMakeover #DiningRoomTour #DiningRoomBefore&After

dining room makeover reveal & tour,dining room makeover,dining room decorating ideas,dining room,dining room makeover 2019,dining room transformation,extreme dining room makeover,decorate with me,dining room tour 2019,room tour,room makeover,room makeover 2019,dining room design,makeover,dining room remodel,diningh room refresh,

Post a Comment

0 Comments