Advertisement

Early Life, Meta Life, & Life Advice (Trigger Warning)

Early Life, Meta Life, & Life Advice (Trigger Warning) As a disclaimer, this video does contain trigger warnings, and I am no professional on mental health or anything of the sort. This is just a peek into my life and my struggles in hopes of spreading awareness and creating a positive impact. I apologize for rambling, it was hard to sit down and talk about this but it is to help others, at least that is the goal.
This got cut out, I just realized, but meditation is one the number one things I do for self-help as well!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call 1-800-273-8255
MetaLife:
Sam and Colby:

Thank you for watching!
I was not paid at all to talk about MetaLife, I pay for the monthly fee out of pocket because it truly works for me!

MentalHealth SamandColby MetaLife LifeAdvice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments