Advertisement

Fishing WITH the most DANGEROUS animal in North America???

Fishing WITH the most DANGEROUS animal in North America??? Once again I use parts from the most dangerous animal in North America to catch a BIG Blue Catfish!

A buddy of mine loves to hunt one of the most dangerous animals in North America. Hunting helps feed his very large family. He saved me some parts that he does eat to fish with. It took me two days and a HUGE temperature drop to catch a fish with it. It was a very impressive and respectable fish! This is not the first time I have caught a nice fish off this animals parts!

Don't forget to 👍the video and share it with friends! Thank you for watching!

Feel free to ask me in the comments below about the fishing gear I use! If you are interested in any of my other social media networks please leave a comment below.

I encourage Freedom of Speech but please be mindful, respectful, and appropriate with your comments; otherwise the comments will be removed.

fishing with the most dangerous animal in north america,fishing with deer liver,fishing with deer heart,catching large catfish with deer liver,most dangrous animal in united states,deer parts catch big catfish,big blue catfish caught while bank fishing,bank fishing with deer liver,bank fishing with deer heart,thank your local hunter,boat and bank fishing,top north american dangrous animal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments