Advertisement

How to Color Skin in Coloring Books with Colored Pencils. Adult coloring and how I color skin.

How to Color Skin in Coloring Books with Colored Pencils. Adult coloring and how I color skin. How to Color Skin in Coloring Books with Colored Pencils. Adult coloring books and how I color skin. Watch me build up color with coloring pencils to color a pretty face with beautiful skin tones.
When I color the skin, I go from light to dark in light layers of color, shadowing the eyes, mouth, nose, and the shape of the face. I use PrismaColors which are on sale now 50% off here.

Take a look: at these great soft, vivid pencils, If you purchase, get a small commission.

Jennifer is a new adult coloring page that I just published today on my website: and on Etsy at etsy.com/shop/coloringmage Please Check it out. Please subscribe if you haven't yet. I publish a new coloring page every week and blog about it on Rosemarybabikan.com/ #adultcoloring #prettyfacestocolor #beautifulwomancoloring #coloringforadults #adultcoloringpages #pagestocolor #howtocolorafaceinpencil #coloringaface #coloringafaceinpencil
#howtocolorskin #coloringskintones

how to color skin,coloring skin,coloring skin tones,adult coloring,adult coloring pages,coloring a pretty face,coloring a beautiful woman,how to color a face,how to color a face in colored pencil,

Post a Comment

0 Comments