Advertisement

I CANNOT afford to live here

I CANNOT afford to live here Cost of living, yikes.


#singlemom
#momlife
#newborn


LABOR AND DELIVERY STORY:


LABOR AND DELIVERY VIDEO HERE:

Join my IBOTTA 'team' here! Use code: bdujdxp
(PS I have no clue what joining my team actually does but hey I love this app)


Use my ThredUp Referral Link for $10 off!


Other things featured in this video and things I love:
PP BELLY WRAP:
BABY NOSE BULBS:
BABY MONITOR:
PINK CAR WAGON:
CLOTH DIAPERS:
NEWBORN CLOTH DIAPERS:
DOUBLE STROLLER:

Baby Registry:





SHOP MY ETSY HERE:



My Instagram:
Juliannadb

My Twitter:


For Business Inquiries Only:
Juliannadkvasnicka@yahoo.com

vlog,daily vlog,day in the life,single mom,young mom,military family,divorce,separation,parenting,lifestyle,mom life,apartment,newborn,baby boy,pregnancy,update,cleaning,clean with me,shopping,target,christmas,holidays,budget,budgeting,couponing,bargain,

Post a Comment

0 Comments