Advertisement

Let's Play Pokemon Shield Part 2 I'm Generally Just A Mess

Let's Play Pokemon Shield Part 2 I'm Generally Just A Mess So, after I uploaded the last video, I realized it was not in stunning quality. So my imediate reaction was to just go ahead and upload this incomplete video anyway, because I'm new and learning. I'll mess around with the settings on my graphics card and try to see what's up, but here's another fifteen minutes of just hanging out with me. If you know how to fix it tell me. I don't know how to work technology and it's honestly a miracle I've gotten even as far as I have. *Edit, I realized my capture was set to just good for these, so I've increased it to better on my elgato. So hopefully we'll see improvement in the next episode.

pokemon,pokemon sword and shield,pokemon shield,games,video games,gaming,nintendo,nintendo switch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments