Advertisement

Professional Gaming as a Career

Professional Gaming as a Career This video consists of data and opinions gathered from a multitude of resources in order to support the claim that professional gaming is an upcoming career option. This was all created on the basis of a final presentation within a college level English class (CE 1010) where we determine our own research question based off of what we would enjoy researching. We then found pages of research and validated them through an annotated bibliography, wrote our final essay (which would consist of 6 pages) and then presented our essay as a presentation to our classroom of peers. My conclusion was mainly set from the beginning, I’ve always enjoyed playing video games (and I like to think I’m pretty good) so I’ve actually researched the topic multiple times before this event. Therefore, I had great knowledge of professional gaming (which my presentation points out) and I think it should most definitely be recognized as a professional career and an option for financial stability in someone’s life. For anyone who took the time to click on this video, first of all I have no idea why you did…. you must be interested in the topic and I’m glad you are. I just want to thank you for clicking on this video in particular, because each person within my class put a lot of hard work and research into exploring these topics. For this reason, we wish to preserve our work by uploading it to a public domains (such as YouTube) where anyone can see it, and we can come back to reflect on our work for years to come.

Career

Post a Comment

0 Comments