Advertisement

Quick Tips For a More Comfortable Opioid Withdrawal

Quick Tips For a More Comfortable Opioid Withdrawal đŸ’¥COACHING PACKAGES:


ABOUT ULTIMATE OPIATE RECOVERY COACHING:

When you become a coaching client, I talk with you on the phone, Facetime, or Skype (whichever you prefer) to help you come up with a customized Opioid Detox & Recovery Plan.

After you inform me about your specific situation, how things became this way, and what specific goals you have, I ask you several questions to fill in all of the information I need.

Then, together, we come up with the perfect plan for you to achieve your goals, such as a more comfortable detox, a shorter and easier post-acute withdrawal, reducing or eliminating cravings, and more.

It all comes down to having the right plan for your exact situation. And that's where I come along.

With a written, bulletproof plan, support, and accountability from me, you'll gain the ultimate edge for quitting opioids.

I just reduced the prices on my coaching packages significantly, because I know this time of year (the holidays) money can be tight.

If you'd like me to help you, enroll in Ultimate Opiate Recovery Coaching by picking out the package that fits your needs below:

đŸ’¥COACHING PACKAGES:

*My Website:
*Video Transcript:

Warmly,

Matt

opiate withdrawal,how to get off opiates,opiate withdrawal remedies,opiate recovery coaching,opiate addiction support,

Post a Comment

0 Comments