Advertisement

Recommending: Peter Coffin

Recommending: Peter Coffin I Recommend BreadTube / LeftTube channels.

Peter Coffin


The State of Leftist YouTube | Many Peters⁶¹


Cancel Culture, or Capitalist Culture? | Many Peters⁶⁸


Somewhere To Belong: Jordan Peterson + Alienation | Very Important Docs¹²


Consumer Identity = Cultivated Identity | VERY IMPORTANT DOCS¹¹


I mentioned the project:


KunstSpace is a colabroative online art project that I started in 2016.

Disclaimer: At the time of posting I believe the recommended YouTube videos to have a valuable contribution to society. A recommendation does not mean I fully agree with the highlighted videos, the creator and past or future content.

We do not have to agree with each other, but we must think together.

It is not us vs them, it is all of us vs ourselves.

TOGETHER

BreadTube,LeftTube,Social Media Capital,Anarchy,Left,

Post a Comment

0 Comments