Advertisement

The Most Clever Troll I've Seen - Tackling Ryukahr's SMM2 Levels

The Most Clever Troll I've Seen - Tackling Ryukahr's SMM2 Levels I never really played much of Ryukahr's levels in SMM1, so I thought I'd change that with SMM2. The NSMBU don't touch the ground level was insanely fun. I'd love to play way more levels like this. Really, all of these are fun, and the Hot Sponge series is pretty accessible even for new players.

Watch live at

Follow me on Twitter

Hang out on the Discord server

SMM2,Super Mario Maker 2,Thabeast,Thabeast721,Thab,Beast,Super Expert,Endless,Troll,Kaizo,Funny,Hilarious,Impossible,World Record,WR,Cheese,Reaction,Gameplay,Ryu,Ryukahr,The Floor is Poison,Hot Sponge,Hot Sponge 2: Boom Boom BOOM!,Cold Sponge: The Descent,Hector's Ascension,Spicy Pad Thai,Dark Side of the Sponge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments