Advertisement

TIME FOR AN UPGRADE! | Redesigning My Old Character | Filling A Spread in My Sketchbook

TIME FOR AN UPGRADE! | Redesigning My Old Character | Filling A Spread in My Sketchbook I have a gazillion character in loads of different universes with even more story lines. Sometimes they leak into reality in the from of art or text. Today, it ended up in art form and omg this might happen more often. I forgot how fun it is. Do you have any stories and characters that you created that you enjoy drawing?

Nanowrimo gave me the inspiration to really think about my story. I'm not doing the 1667 words a day. But I'm just taking time to close my eyes and think about how/what/when/where things happen. In particular for this Character, currently called Stucki Maria Romero Mendez and the story she is a side character of.

► SUPPLIES USED:
illo Sketchbook:
Mechanical Pencil
Kneaded Eraser
Plastic Eraser
Copic Sketch Markers:

♦ ♦ I COLLECT MY REFERENCES HERE: ♦ ♦


♦ ♦ PO BOX ♦ ♦


♦ ♦ SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS ♦ ♦

Facebook:
Email: drawingwiffwaffles@gmail.com
Twitter:
Instagram:

♥ some links are affiliate, thanks for supporting me at no extra cost to you! ♥

DrawingWiffWaffles,drawing,wiff,waffles,art,illustration,Stucki,Stucki Mendez,Pickering,Post Apocalypse,Apocalypse,character design,character,sketches,sketchbook,filling a spread in my sketchbook,redesigning a character,designing stucki,Stucki Maria,nanowrimo,videos for drawing,videos to draw along with,what to draw,drawing a character,redesigning my old character,

Post a Comment

0 Comments