Advertisement

VLOG: what I eat in a weekend + improving my singing voice

VLOG: what I eat in a weekend + improving my singing voice Hey babes, this is a new week in my life showing you guys what I am eating over the weekend, some healthy/some not, + me trying to work on my singing voice - doing warm-ups and trying to learn new songs every day so I know different songs!
♡like/subscribe for more♡

Stream my new single “Told You So” OUT NOW


Check out the “Told You So” Official Music Video


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♡Let's Be Friends Here♡
Instagram:
Twitter:
Snapchat: genelleseldon

SHOP MY WARDROBE ON DEPOP (new items weekly!):

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FTC - Not Sponsored.

vlog,genelle,genelle seldon,VLOG: weekend errands + improving my singing voice,improving my singing voice,weekend errands,what i eat,what I eat in a weekend,how to,la food,LA tour,influencer life,david dobrik,wolfie cindy,chantel jefferies,alissa violet,singing,how to sing,cover,mariah carey cover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments