Advertisement

War Thunder - Taking The Object 685 Into 10.0... With Boosters

War Thunder - Taking The Object 685 Into 10.0... With Boosters Literally the next battle after the Object 685 First Look/Review video. LOL!
Recorded 14 October 2019


If you want to donate directly -
*all donations will be used towards the channel*

My Patreon page -
My Patreon referral link - use this if you decide to start a Patreon yourself:
My NordVPN referral link -
Discord -
Twitch -
Facebook -
Twitter -
Instagram -

Want to try #WarThunder ?
Use my registration link and you'll get extra free in-game premium money!

Use my referral link to start playing WOWS, and you and I get in-game loot as you progress!

War Thunder,Gaijin Entertainment,Main Battle Tank,Light Tank,Self-Propelled Anti Aircraft Artillery,Ground Forces,Red Army,Bomber,Object 685,T-80B Main Battle Tank,2S6 Tunguska,Ilyushin Il-28sh Shturmovik BEAGLE,

Post a Comment

0 Comments