Advertisement

Which Pokemon are the MOST LIKELY to be cut?: Pokemon Sword and Shield Rant|Update

Which Pokemon are the MOST LIKELY to be cut?: Pokemon Sword and Shield Rant|Update #PokemonSwordandShield #Pokemon #BringBacktheNationalDex

With Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield just around the corner, I figured I'd give my final thoughts on the games most controversial aspect, the National Dex, before the games come out.

And yes, I WILL be doing a full lets play of these games come the 15th, so look forward to that!
Support me on Patreon to keep these videos coming!


Follow me on Twitter to get the latest updates!

#Bringbackthenationaldex #Gamefreak #PokemonSwordandShield,Pokemon Ultra Moon All Legendary Pokemon Locations,Pokemon Sword and Shield,Pokemon Sword and Shield Legendary Pokemon,Pokemon Sword National Dex,Pokemon Sword Starter Final Evolutions,Pokemon Sword Zacian,Pokemon Shield Zamazenta,Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield Galar Region,Pokemon Sword and Shield Galarian Pokemon,Pokemon Sword and Shield Gigamax Pokemon,Pokemon Sword and Shield Gigantamax Pokemon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments