Advertisement

Why Are You Missing Easy Shots?

Why Are You Missing Easy Shots? In this video we look at some of the reasons players miss "easy" shots.

I am a qualified 1st4Sport Level 2 WPBSA Coach. I am available for one-to-one coaching lessons and do travel to see people. If you are interested please don't hesitate to contact me!

Support me on Patreon!


With support on Patreon, I will be able to devote more time to filming and editing and get more videos on YouTube.

Email: steve@bartonsnooker.co.uk
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:

If you have any questions about this video, or suggestions about future videos you would like to see, leave them in the comments below. I answer all questions!

If you would like to see more instructional videos like this one, please like and subscribe to the channel!

Like and subscribe!

snooker,snooker lesson,snooker 147,snooker training,snooker coaching,snooker routine,routine,ronnie,judd,ronnie o'sullivan,judd trump,snooker help,practice,snooker practice,snooker practise,tips,snooker tips,coaching,learn snooker,training,

Post a Comment

0 Comments