Advertisement

Why Worrying About The Future Is A WASTE Of Time! | Patreon Topic Video

Why Worrying About The Future Is A WASTE Of Time! | Patreon Topic Video I'm here to present yet another Patreon topic video. If you'd like to be a part of the many patrons who get to vote on these topics make sure you check out Patreon.com/AdrianXpression! I wanted to talk about worrying about the future (because I do it a lot) and offer some encouragement and motivation. I understand the urge of wanting to obsess about the unknown but we have to remember to spend most of our energy on things that we can actually control. Too many "what ifs" can lead to overall paralysis. I encourage all of us to live in the moment of today, and plan for tomorrow but we should be careful not to let the uncertainty of the future consume us.
My Music/EP:
My Podcast:
My eBook:
My Merch:
Support me!
Send me stuff: PO BOX 79214 ATL GA 30357
My Patreon:
My Website:
My Twitter:
My FB page:
My Insta:

worry,future,encouragement,motivation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments