Advertisement

YouTube Rewind 2019 (How it should be like) - Curly Art

YouTube Rewind 2019 (How it should be like) - Curly Art Rewind 2018 was the most disliked video in YouTube history. Then PewDiePie published a second version with more views than ever...
I think this year YouTube will improve....how? just include PewDiePie!!!.
I think they should show the battle between T Series and PewDiePie...after all T Series has more than 119 M bots!!!!!.......
Also, KSI vs Logan Paul "2".....Tony Stark Dying....Team Trees and Greta....The Joker Dancing...the Flare in Stranger Things....

Please give me your comments below...

Follow me in my channel, in my instagram account or in Facebook.

rewind 2019,pewdiepie,pewdiepie vs t series,pewdiepie minecraft,pewdiepie song,t series,ksi,ksi vs logan paul 2,ksi vs logan paul,down like that ksi,team trees,team trees live,stranger things,the flare,millie bobby brown,stranger things season 4,the joker,the joker stairs scene,the joker trailer,the joker trailer 2019,the joker laugh,joaquin phoenix,heath ledger joker,greta thunberg,how dare you meme,meme review,area 51 raid,lasagna,

Post a Comment

0 Comments