Advertisement

30 THINGS I KNOW FOR SURE | THIS IS ESS

30 THINGS I KNOW FOR SURE | THIS IS ESS I'm turning 30 in a couple of days! Can't believe that I'm about to step into a new chapter of my life. I'm so excited to see what will come of my thirties and expand even further in every way possible. And I'm also grateful for my 20s and all the growth that came with it.

I may not know that much, but here are 30 things that I know to be my truths at this point in my life.


Watch the 29 Things I'd Tell My Younger Self:


----------

B U S I N E S S I N Q U I R I E S
For business inquiries, please contact biz.thisisess@gmail.com

----------

F I N D M E
Blog -
Instagram -
Facebook -
Twitter -
Snapchat - @thisisess_snaps

----------

Thank you so much for watching!
Love and love.
xx

30 THINGS I KNOW FOR SURE | THIS IS ESS,turning 30,getting older,ageing,this is ess,thisisess,sharon mundia,youtuber,kenyan youtuber,fashion blogger,kenyan fashion blogger,maturing,what I'd tell my younger self,therapy,sunscreen,parenting,motherhood,life,teachings,inspiration,

Post a Comment

0 Comments