Advertisement

🔵Acrylic Pour Painting Swipe Technique Demonstration Blue Ripple🔵

🔵Acrylic Pour Painting Swipe Technique Demonstration Blue Ripple🔵 🔵Acrylic Pour Painting Swipe Technique Demonstration Blue Ripple🔵
Acrylic Pour 102 - Blue Ripple
I am really digging this super simple swipe technique. In this video I switched up the colors but use the same technique of applying stripes of color in the middle, then swiped up and then down, then tilted to varying degrees.
Here are the links to the large and smaller version of the effect that I think ended up looking like washed sands.
Smaller =
Larger =
This color combination turned out great with this technique, It created a true optical illusion with the ripple in the middle. It looks like excess paint that has built up, but it isn't. If you look carefully in the dried shot, the paint isn't raised or bulging at all from the canvas. The surface is completely flat! It is all and illusion of light and shadow created as the paint was swiped and then tilted. It is sort of confusing but fascinating to me.
Fluid Art, large acrylic pour painting.
This is a great demo of acrylic pouring for beginners. Check out my shoestring budget acrylic pour painting video for beginners also.

What do you think?

Paint brands, pigments and recipe listed below!

Courtney Hoelscher - Artist / Instructor
I am a full-time artist and instructor.
I provide Acrylic Pour painting tutorials and demonstrations.
It is fun to make these paintings but also fun to just watch the process.
I use only archival professional quality products and never use silicone in my paintings.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I love sharing my passion and knowledge.
___
My art is available here:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter: @choelscherart
Tumblr: choelscherart.tumblr.com

Subscribe to my Channel -

Colors used in this painting:
Golden Fluid Acrylics;
-my own indigo mixture
-Ultramarine Blue
-a tint of Ultramarine Blue
-Titanium White

Paint Recipe:
Each paint color is mixed with
3x GAC800, 2x Floetrol, 1x paint

floetrol,acrylic,pour,painting,large,fluidart,canvas,pouring,ring,treering,flipcup,swipe,techniques,diy,howto,paintingvideos,paint,golden,instructional,demonstration,acrylicpouring,courtneyhoelscher,choelscherart,rickcheadle,mixedmediagirl,annosbourne,carengoodrich,wigglzart,gac800,nosilicone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments