Advertisement

ASMR Doing Your Makeup | Personal Attention

ASMR Doing Your Makeup | Personal Attention Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! Welcome back everyone! I hope you all are doing so well, I truly do mean that, I hope you’re all happy and safe. Sometimes life gets hard and I just want this to be somewhere you can relax and drift away from whatever may be going on.

I want to apologize for the lack of videos recently. It’s that time of year where I get super depressed..haha..seriously, but I hope this video can help you relax and sleep, or focus on anything you may need to focus on.

SUBSCRIBE TO ME HERE: YouTube.com/tamerabelleasmr

My Last Video:

*******************************************************

SOCIAL MEDIA:

Instagram: @tamerabelle
Snapchat: tamerabelle
Twitter: @tamerabellek

*******************************************************

My Go-To ASMR Videos: My Go-To ASMR Videos

Favorite Music for Sleep Playlist:

#asmr
#roleplay
#softspoken
#makeuproleplay
#asmrroleplay
#asmrpersonalattention
#personalattention


If you ever need someone to talk to: allisekirby@gmail.com

Thank you so much for watching and I will see you guys in my next video! Mwah! 💋

Attention

Post a Comment

0 Comments