Advertisement

I Will Now Rant About Rape Day and Valve for 30 Minutes

I Will Now Rant About Rape Day and Valve for 30 Minutes Y I K E S

Rape Day on Steam
Steam Blog
Change Petition

Join our Discord!
Become My Patron!
Subscribe!

Join our Curator Page!
Tweet Me!
Facebook!

Intro/Outro provided by Audionautix.com

Epic Gaming, Cutting Critique, the Musical Anti Hero tackles all games big or small and leaves no corner of the game's industry untouched; from Let's Plays to brief reviews to unscripted rants. What are you waiting for? Join him and become a hero of the gaming era!

Remember to rate, subscribe, and share this video with your friends! Thanks so much for watching and I will see you guys in the next video. Peace!

-MusiAH

Musical Anti Hero,Gameplay,rant,steam,rape day,valve,rules,legistlation,government,ban,blog post,editorial,news,

Post a Comment

0 Comments