Advertisement

Change your inner story when manifesting a specific person with Veronica Isles (Part 1)

Change your inner story when manifesting a specific person with Veronica Isles (Part 1) ► Link to Part 2 on Veronica's Channel:

► Veronica's Channel (Veronica Isles):


Contact me for a personal session at my website:


Follow me on Instagram (I do not reply to Instagram DMs):


►Please note that I only answer questions during paid sessions or occasionally in YouTube comments where everyone can benefit from the answer.

Change your inner story when manifesting a specific person with Veronica Isles (Part 1)


✨Happy Manifesting!✨

veronica isles,amy westmoreland,manifesting,manifesting a specific person,manifest an ex back,neville goddard mental conversation,loa,law of attraction,manifest a relationship,change a relationship,heal a relationship,mental diet,how to change your story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments