Advertisement

EASY EVERYDAY 5 MINUTE GLOW UP (tinted moisturizer and no falsies!) | Roxette Arisa

EASY EVERYDAY 5 MINUTE GLOW UP (tinted moisturizer and no falsies!) | Roxette Arisa Hi guys! Today I’ve got an easy everyday glow up using tinted moisturizer and no falsies!! This is a super easy 5 minute makeup routine that takes you from 0-100 realllllll quick! lol I know a lot of you know me as a full coverage glam kinda girl, but today we’re keeping it lightweight and perfect for school or work or just your everyday makeup routine! And like I said before, it’s a no foundation makeup routine but we still get a nice medium to full coverage with the tinted moisturizer makeup routine I do! I was talking through the tutorial so it took me a little longer than usual to get through it but definitely wanted to give you guys a detailed routine and explain how and why I use the products the way I do. Sooo if you’re really in a rush, you can definitely get through this in 5 minutes! Especially if you aren’t talking through it like I was! lol So I hope you guys love this more natural everyday makeup tutorial! Let me know what other videos you guys want to see from me and make sure to subscribe for more so you don’t miss out!!

💘Instagram:
💘Twitter:
💘Snapchat: rox93




what I used for this everyday makeup routine!💘

Murad Hydrating 3-in-1 Prebiotic Mist:

Elf Ultra Precise Brow Pencil:

Sigma Beauty Tint + Tame Brow Gel in Clear:

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Hydrating:

Belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb:

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer:

Becca Cosmetics Undereye Brightening Corrector:

Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra Longwear Concealer in 2C:

Sigma Precision 3DHD Precision Brush: to press over acne spots

Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder:

Sigma Beauty F87 Edge Kabuki:

Maybelline x Puma Color + Gloss Stick:

Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder Glow in Medium/Deep:

Maybelline x Puma Smudge Proof Mascara:

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray:

beauty,roxette arisa,roxet arisa,roxettearisa,roxanne arisa,roxette arsia,roxettearsia,easy,everyday,5 minute,glow up,EASY EVERYDAY 5 MINUTE GLOW UP (tinted moisturizer and no falsies!),everyday 5 minute makeup routine,everyday glow up,easy everyday glow up,no falsies,tinted moisturizer,5 minute makeup,5 minute makeup routine,everyday makeup,everyday makeup routine,no foundation makeup routine,natural everyday makeup tutorial,natural everyday makeup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments