Advertisement

i try to remember, but when everything is coming back to me i feel like my memory is paralyzed

i try to remember, but when everything is coming back to me i feel like my memory is paralyzed tracklist:

f e e l i n g (Feat. Aphrow)
d e v o t i o n
d e l u s i o n
a n x i e t y
h e a l i n g

Support o k a ~





listen on soundcloud:


spectacular art by Vivirin :




2nd channel:
soundcloud:
twitter:
submit your songs:
my instagram:
email me: syroscontact@gmail.com

lo-fi hip hop,lo-fi hiphop,hiphop,hip hop,lo fi hip hop,lofi hip hop,chill,beats,lofi mix,lo-fi mix,lo-fi hip hop mix,lofi hip hop mix,feel bad,syros,elijah who,jhfly,lofi,lit,syrosmusic,lo-fi,love,beattape,album,mixtape,mt.tkovr,miss you,lost ones,death,remember,o k a,paralyzed,memory,

Post a Comment

0 Comments