Advertisement

ORDINARY (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) - RICKY DILLON

ORDINARY (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) - RICKY DILLON BUY "ORDINARY" ON ITUNES HERE:
STREAM "ORDINARY" ON SPOTIFY HERE:

PLEASE THUMBS UP! CAN WE MAKE THIS MY MOST LIKED VIDEO EVER?? :D

I'm following people all day long on twitter who tweet me pictures of them buying ordinary with the hashtag #BuyOrdinaryOniTunes =]

follow me on twitter:
follow me on instagram:
merch:
tumblr:
facebook:
vine:

HUGE THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:
Charlie Puth for producing this song:



Directed By:
Andrew Vallentine


Director of Photography: Kai Saul


Special Thanks Kaitlyn Nichols and Mairin Hart

AND thank you to my amazing friends for being in my video:
kian:
jc:
jenn:
lauren:
jon:

the music video was edited by myself =]

subscribe to my other channels:
vlogs:
O2L:

For Business Inquires Contact me at:

SEND ME STUFF :D
Ricky Dillon
P.O. Box 55727
Sherman Oaks, CA 91413

****ALSO!! ME AND O2L ARE GOING ON TOUR!! ALL TICKETS AND INFO HERE:

thanks for watching! please give this video a thumbs up, leave a comment and add to your favorites! please share this video with your friends, family, and animals it really helps me out! =]

i make videos every sunday on this channel, please subscribe to me if you're not!

ordinary,official,music,video,ricky,dillon,lyrics,ricky dillon singing,ricky dillon ordinary,ricky dillon songs,ricky dillon music,songs,live,ricky dillon singing live,o2l,our2ndlife,charlie puth,ricky dillon charlie puth,charlie puth songs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments