Advertisement

So you bought a Cricut!? NOW WHAT? (Straight from the box!)

So you bought a Cricut!? NOW WHAT? (Straight from the box!) ❤️ WANT THE BEST DEAL? Check out these spots for all the dish! ♥️

⭐️ Become a PATRON HERE! Get 20% off or more always on my products!


✂️ SHOP MY CUTTING PRODUCTS


📦 SHOP MY AMAZON STORE FOR OTHER PRODUCTS


💜Find all the best places to shop and save money on supplies here!


💚 SHOP CRICUT.COM with Code AUNTIETAY for 10% off + Freeshipping


🖤 WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE CRICUT AND ME!? 🖤

I am a pastors wife ⛪️, a mommy of 2 beautiful girls 🌸🌻, We are trying out homeschool, so that’s fun. We live for Softball 🎾 - Thats a tennis ball, but emojis discriminate! We go with the flow, I am super down to earth and extremely sarcastic at times. I love you guys to pieces and love getting to know you! I do this because I love it, and you, but it’s really turned into quite the gig! I love what I do, and I have been so extremely blessed to chill with my internet buddies every week!

☎️ WANT TO SPONSOR A VIDEO? Unless you REALLY think your company fits my brand, please do not reach out. I only promote Companies I stand for, a great cause, or something that my audience is genuinely interested in. Not sure? Eh contact me, we will see - I 💜 my sponsors
MARKETING@AUNTIETAY.COM

🎞 MY YOUTUBE VIDEO SCHEDULE
Mondays - Cricut Tutorials, and crafts + Product Releases
TUESDAYS - LIVE hang out - Let’s chat and get to know each other
Weds - WALT DISNEY WEDNESDAYS - All things Mickey!
Thursday - Crafting with the HUBS - Join Dustin and me for a fun time of beginner crafting!

🎁🍁🌲 HOLIDAY SCHEDULE

🎃👻OCTAYBER - Videos Mon, Wed, Fri all Disney And Halloween themed!!!

🌲🍁HOLIDIYS - December 1 -25th 25 Days of DIY’S!

🎞 PATRONS - VIDEO SCHEDULE
Wednesdays - Bonus Video by McKalynn on Planners
Saturday Mornings - Cricut Design Videos with Tay
Whenever - Anna’s fun time with you guys!

♥️ Join Our facebook Groups for all the answers to most of your Crafting Questions!
Cricut Community

Disney Community

Planner Community

Cre-Azy Community - Business owners and SERIOUS crafters


PATRONS! Need to know where to go?
Step 1: Join Patreon

Step 2: Wait for your Newlsetter
Step 3: Head to the blog for fun all the time!

Step 4: Join the Facebook groups for info on new things! LINKS ABOVE
Step 5: Shop at super fun discounts - CODES in NEWSLETTERS

Step 6: Get Creative with all our SVGS and doo dads!

cricut,minnie,mouse,ears,mickey,dave,ramsey,budget,mom,millennial,Disney,princess,how to,diy,make,sew,no,glue,craft,create,kids,teen,revamp,new,old,bethany,moda,andreaschoice,cricut explore air 2,cricut explore air 2 tutorials for beginners,how to use cricut explore air 2,how to use a cricut explore air 2,cricut explore air,cricut maker,cricut explore,cricut iron on vinyl tutorial,cricut easy press,cricut maker projects,how to cricut,cricut tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments