Advertisement

Someone is always listening

Someone is always listening I still can't believe this happened in the airport, I know this may sound crazy to many people but these kinds of things happen to me quite often. I really believe that if you play your instrument well, and put more effort into using your voice each and everyday. Someone is always listening and you never know, someone with a highlighter might be around the corner ;)

If we don't put our intentions, desires, needs, wants, goals out there with clarity, you don't give these serendipitous opportunities a chance! But if you did, who knows who you will end up connecting with!

Join my private online community to work on your communication skills here;

Or

Join me for a 3 day intensive workshop to build your communication skills/ public speaking skills here;

communication skills,presentation skills,vinh giang,

Post a Comment

0 Comments