Advertisement

SPRING CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES HAUL | PRIMARK, MATALAN, BOOHOO & NEXT

SPRING CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES HAUL | PRIMARK, MATALAN, BOOHOO & NEXT Here's a mini clothing and accessories haul for Spring! I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you so much for watching and subscribing!


Cross body bag (black) -
Boohoo leopard dress -
Next dress -
Sunglasses -


COME SAY HI:

I N S T A G R A M :
T W I T T E R :
P I N T E R E S T : https//pinterest.com/daniellahodgson


COLLABORATE WITH ME:

E M A I L : daniella.hodgson@hotmail.com

spring haul,clothing haul,spring,haul,shopping haul,accessories haul,whats new for spring,spring 2019,primark haul,matalan haul,next haul,boohoo haul,sunglasses haul,daniella hodgson,channel mum,fashion,style,what to wear,spring outfit ideas,how to dress for spring,outfit ideas,new outfits,

Post a Comment

0 Comments