Advertisement

Verify a business listing on google - Super Easy Simple Ways

Verify a business listing on google - Super Easy Simple Ways Verify a business on Google
Verifying a Google business listing is very simple but some businesses find the verification process a bit daunting.

In this video I will show you how to verify a Google business page using a postcard or simply do a phone verification.

You will also learn how to check what your business page looks like in Google search results and Google maps and verify if your business listing is live or not.

Here are the two main web address you will need to achieve this business listing verification tutorial:

Main Google my business portal:


Google my business verification direct link:

Learn how to add your business to Google maps before the verification process in this simple tutorial first:

For the latest marketing tools for your local business, go to:


Boost your visibility with my free guide: 10 awesome marketing tips


You can also follow me on Facebook

verify business listing on google,verify business on google,google business verification,google verification,google business listing verification,google my business verification,google my business verify business on google,verify google business page,verify my business on google,verify business on google maps,verify business google my business,how to verify google business page,google my business verify by phone,verify google business without postcard,

Post a Comment

0 Comments