Advertisement

What Ibrahimovic said to his wife was pure Zlatan - Oh My Goal

What Ibrahimovic said to his wife was pure Zlatan - Oh My Goal Zlatan Ibrahimovic is without a doubt one of the craziest players in football history. A genius with the ball, the Swedish player is a bit of a character off the pitch. .

His personality and his soundbites have given him legendary status. One of the things he dared to say about his wife proves that he’s-one-of-a-kind. There’s only one Zlatan.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the commentaries section below

Don't forget to turn on notifications in order to not miss the next videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Freestyle Football - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,zlatan,zlatan ibrahimovic,zlatan wife,zlatan helena,ibrahimovic,ibrahimovic wife,ibrahimovic helena,zlatan ibrahimovic quotes,punchlines,Helena Seger,zlatan Helena Seger,zlatan ibrahimovic Helena Seger,gift,no respect,fun,funny,humor,zlatan funny,crazy,

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it’s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily.
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic Wife

    ReplyDelete