Advertisement

Crash Team Racing: Details You MIGHT Have Missed!!

Crash Team Racing: Details You MIGHT Have Missed!! In an recent Interview with Thomas Wilson, Director of the Crash Team Racing Remake, there were some details that some people may have missed, lets check em out!

Want to Donate and Support the channel? Donate here!:

Support me on patreon!

Check out some of my Merch! :

Buy me a Coffee! : ko-fi.com/canadianguyeh

Follow me on Twitter!

Check out my Facebook Channel and shoot me a message!

spyro,walk,through,lets,play,lol,epic,fail,crash team racing nitro-fueled,nitro-fueled,crash team racing nitro fueled,ctr nitro fueled,ctr,crash team racing,crash bandicoot,crash team racing sewer speedway,crash team racing nitro fueled papu's pyramid,crash team racing nitro fueled electron avenue,crash nitro kart,ctr remastered,ctr remake,crash team racing remake,crash team racing remastered,spyro the dragon,spyro reignited trilogy,ps4,crash team racing gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments