Advertisement

Day In My *CHAOTIC* Life As A College Student

Day In My *CHAOTIC* Life As A College Student Here is a look into a typical day in my life at Ohio State! I am usually very busy, but learning to pick up my camera and share my day with your guys was so fun! I hope you enjoyed this video let me know below if you’d like to see more like this! Full workout is below as well



TRISET 1
4x15 straight arm lat pushdown
4x12 straight bar tricep pushdown
4x12 cable bicep curl

TRISET 2
3x15 single arm lat pulldown
3x15 single arm tricep cross body extension
3x12 single arm reverse bicep curl

TRISET 3
5x10 bent over dumbbell row
5x15 alternating bicep curl
5x12 tricep kickback


ACAI BOWL
200 ml almond milk
100g frozen berries
100g frozen mango
1 scoop Womens best vanilla fit whey
1 packet of Trader Joes unsweetened açaí

MY GYMSHARK LINK -

SHOP WOMEN’S BEST

FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA
Instagram:
Twitter:

SHOP WOMEN’S BEST

CONTACT ME (BUSINESS INQUIRES ONLY)
nattbfit@gmail.com

iMovie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments