Advertisement

How to deal with MIXED SIGNALS: Q&A

How to deal with MIXED SIGNALS: Q&A I was so fortunate to have the opportunity to have a staycation in the city with HERBAL ESSENCES!! I thought this would be a fun way to answer some of my #LOVEBUGS most asked questions all about MIXED SIGNALS & PERSONAL questions in this VLOG!!!

Leave a comment about which answer you were most surprised about that I had answered in this Q&A

Follow me on Instagram here!

Hi, I'm Kimberly and this channel is all about relationships, dating, crushes and confidence, but I also mix in quite a bit of my personal life including pregnancy, my family, my life, and and work! I went to school for 14 years to get my doctoral degree in Psychology so I have lots of life advice for you guys!

Subscribe to Ask Kimberly if you haven't already!

Thumbs up if you want more videos like this!!

In this video we talked about: Q&A, real talk, honest advice, mixed signals, dealing with college relationships, value you, guys, high school, ask kimberly, ask kimberly Q&A

dating,love,q&a,mixedsignals,single,boys,teens,askkimberly,vlogs,family,baby,personal,advice,teenadvice,lovebugs,questions,how,unsure,talking,toronto,expert,relationship,couples,travels,travel,mixed,signals,vlog,relax,date,honest,

Post a Comment

0 Comments