Advertisement

I BOUGHT THE WEIRDEST ITEMS ON MISSGUIDED

I BOUGHT THE WEIRDEST ITEMS ON MISSGUIDED In today's video, I switched it up to do somewhat of an opposite haul, where I bought the WEIRDEST clothing items I could find on Missguided!

VLOG CHANNEL -

SOCIAL MEDIA
Instagram -
Pinterest -
Twitter -

RECENT VIDEOS
A very EXTRA Wish Home Decor haul -
I bought the lowest rated items on Aliexpress -
A very EXTRA eBay haul -

Roxxsaurus' video (inspo behind this one) -

This video is NOT sponsored. I purchased everything in the video with my own money and all opinions are my own!

Thank you so much for watching!

I love youuu all 279,379 of you,

xoxo
Annalise

Annalise,Wood,Annalise Wood,Missguided haul,weirdest items on Missguided,I bought the weirdest items on Missguided,a very GLAM Missguided haul,a very EXTRA Missguided haul,I bought the weirdest clothing items,trying weird clothes,weird clothing haul,weird clothing items,try on haul,I spent $ on Missguided,I bought the cheapest and most expensive items on Missguided,clothing haul,extra clothing haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments