Advertisement

I Made Up A FAKE Language On Fortnite & This Happened..

I Made Up A FAKE Language On Fortnite & This Happened.. Custom match making may be held next Saturday so make sure you follow me on social media so you know the day before, what time I will be streaming & hosting them! Also use code "Daisyymichelle" if you love my channel :D

🔥 If you're new and enjoyed don't forget to subscribe and give this video a thumbs up! :) ❤

Make sure to turn my post notifications so you never miss an upload!

My second channel:


My boyfriends channel:


---------- My Sponsors! ----------

Gaming Chairs:
Use code "Daisy" for a discount!!

Checkout the products I use to make videos:


Use "DaisyyMichelle" when using or buying vbucks to support me as a creator!

----------------------------------------

🌈Follow Me On
▶ Twitch:
▶ Twitter:
▶ Instagram:
▶ Facebook:
▶ Snapchat: DaisyyMichelle

Outro:
Fortnite Dance Moves (VGR Remix)

daisyymichelle,fortnite,daisyymichelle fortnite,fortnite female streamers,fortnite funny moments,fortnite battle royale,fortnite ps4,fortnite funny,funny moments fortnite,female fortnite,girl carries on fortnite,fortnite trolling,daisyymichelle fortnite trolling,daisyymichelle spanish,daisyymichelle spanish fortnite trolling,pretending i don't speak spanish on fortnite,I made up a fake language on fortnite,making up a fake language trolling,

Post a Comment

0 Comments