Advertisement

Luna's Howl and Not Forgotten Nerfed: What that means

Luna's Howl and Not Forgotten Nerfed: What that means Read first: I have a pinned comment. It appears that players are upset about the nerfs and are posting spoilers the upcoming movie. Reply to my pinned comment or comment and come back after I see it. I give my thoughts on the changes coming to lunas howl and not forgotten and how I see the crucible changing. Full TWAB right here:


Iron banner reset:

Arbalest:

Secret lab ( my chair )link:

CoolGuy Discord: discord.gg/PrcjZU9

Code of the juggernaut buff:

Bit of the fox with explosive rounds:

21% Delirium :

Recluse:

Use code "Cool" at checkout at www.KontrolFreek.com for 10% off your order!

Follow me on Twitch:

Follow me on Twitter:

neon brush effect found at

Copy of Destiny 2, The first two expansions, Forsaken, and the annual pass was provided by Activision

luna nerf,not forgotten nerf,nf nerf,pvp changes,150 precision frame,coolguy,I am coolguy,coolguy destiny,destiny 2,season of the drifter,opulence,

Post a Comment

0 Comments