Advertisement

Otherwise We Are → SOLDIERS ← 🎤

Otherwise  We Are → SOLDIERS ← 🎤 Artist •Otherwise• song (soldiers )


My channel faith channel intro


New uploads everyday!
Christian events
Exposing evil
Sighs in the sky
Motivational Christian videos
Real christian news
Documentaries
Powerful prayer
Inspiring scripture
Multifandom
Awareness
Empowerment
Hope
Music
Signs

None of what I do is for Profit , I'd never make money from my faith. I just want to spread Gods word in any way I can. AMEN.

Be kind to each other!
God bless you all brothers & sisters


Copyright and 'fair use' Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, Education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

This video has no negative impact on the original works. (It would actually be positive for them.)
This video is also for teaching purposes.

otherwise soldier,Christian war songs,soldier,

Post a Comment

0 Comments