Advertisement

PINK DIAMOND KD IS AN ABSOLUTE BEAST INSIDE AND OUT! 60 POINT GAMEPLAY! | NBA 2K19 MYTEAM

PINK DIAMOND KD IS AN ABSOLUTE BEAST INSIDE AND OUT! 60 POINT GAMEPLAY! | NBA 2K19 MYTEAM Larry is still better(in my opinion), but I definitely wouldn't mind picking up KD. Paul George will probably end up being better than this KD though to be honest.

Shoutout to for allowing me to use his account! Go give him a follow!

Subscribe, Like, & Comment and Share! Let’s Get These Digits!
Follow me on Instagram :
Follow me on Twitter :

nba,2k19,gogglestv,htb,gaming,pink diamond,cashnasty,Shake4ndbake,HTBgaming 2k19,defensive settings,reward tokens,galaxy opal,Jesserthelazer,DBG,MyTeam,troydan,chris smoove,auction house,pack opening,pink diamond kevin durant 2k19 gameplay,pink diamond kd,galaxy opal blake griffin 2k19,galaxy opal blake griffin gameplay,ybc myteam,ybc,tjayerrday,pink diamond greg oden,pink diamond russell westbrook 2k19,

Post a Comment

0 Comments