Advertisement

Turtle Wins The Race course for home based business owners.

Turtle Wins The Race course for home based business owners. The Turtle Wins The Race class is open from April 4-8th. Go to to learn more. This is a class for home-based business owners who want to learn to get out of their own ways and make their businesses more productive and better suited to their own lives!

This was the Facebook ad I ran for the course, so if you're already subscribed to my channel you probably know about this already ;)

You may also be interested in my cake pricing guide and other tutorials:



Sign up for my VIP Club at to get a discount code for my online shops plus other members-only extras.

TUrtle Wins the race,home based business,creative business,small business,handmade business,cake business,etsy business tips,online business tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments