Advertisement

A Realistic Rebuild Of The Denver Broncos | Madden 19 | EP.5

A Realistic Rebuild Of The Denver Broncos | Madden 19 | EP.5 Find my sliders in Episode 1, or under my Gamertag "ChubbyDubs" on Xbox. We use my Custom Roster "REAL2019" which can be found as the #1 downloaded roster on Xbox as well as my own custom draft classes to play nice with my ratings overhaul. If you are unfamiliar with my roster, watch this video:


Consider supporting me on Patreon!


Follow me on Twitter (@TFG_Football) for all things football, whether thats, analysis, betting, fantasy, madden, or humor!

Find my Twitch: ThatFranchiseGuy for live streams.
OR
use Link: twitch.tv/thatfranchiseguy

HUGE Shout out to COMP_KEYZ for the music!!! Check them out @

+

Madden 19,Madden 20,Realistic,Rebuild,Franchise Mode,Features,Draft,Custom,Roster,Drew Lock,Noah Fant,That Franchise Guy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments