Advertisement

#divinemasculine #divinefeminine #tarotreading. DM Manifesting rapidly/DF connecting with thyself

#divinemasculine #divinefeminine #tarotreading. DM Manifesting rapidly/DF connecting with thyself I’m Rayven this is Gorgeous Gold Tarot please like, share, and subscribe for weekly energy updates and tarotscopes


To book a private reading contact me at gorgeousgold94@gmail.com



Incantation DM
Eye of Horus, Eye of sun
Let my divine vision fully come
I call upon your protection divine
May my gifts awaken in service and shine
Help me see through your eye so bright
Beloved Horus,Lord of light
I see accurately without distortion or fear
I am gifted with vision pure and clear


Incantation DF
Osiris, Master of Love and peace
Bring my soul the light of relief
Through unconditional love and a heart that is true
I release that which should be returned to you
I surrender all not of unconditional love
To your peaceful heart, pure as the dove
I am free from that which no longer lives
New life and healing you now give
To that which is due burial proper and right
We are all free now to grow with the light
I am free to move on now thanks to you
With unconditional love and compassion too

thyself

Post a Comment

0 Comments