Advertisement

Episode 1: DEMO! Kitchen, Bathroom, Renovating Old 1880's Home

Episode 1: DEMO!  Kitchen, Bathroom, Renovating Old 1880's Home Welcome to Episode 1 of our #ConleyReno! Since we bought our 1880's home in March, we've begun the first steps to prepare for the kitchen and bathroom remodel: DEMO! In this episode, Brian tackles three layers of ceilings, so much plaster and lath, insanely nailed sections of drywall, and breaks a window. And Edison suggests tearing the roof down!

Brian easily put in a hundred hours of work - we're talking every night after working a full time job, and every weekend. We're all glad this stage is done!

Next up: plumbing and electricity! Plus, I'll show you what I've been up to in the meantime.

If you liked this video, please give it a thumbs up! And subscribe for more episodes! I post new videos every Friday about home renovation, thrifting, and motherhood.

\\LINKS
Disposable Tyvek Suits (6 pack):
Wrecking Bar (36 inches):
Ear plugs:
Knee Pads:
Respirator filters:
Full Face Respirator:
Tripod:
Microphone:

\\MORE
We bought a house!!! See the "Before" tour:

Our home reno in Arizona, complete tour:

How to Paint Oak Cabinets White:

\\FAVORITES
I got my first Fab Fit Fun box, and I LOVE IT. It contains full-size products in beauty, health and wellness, tech, and home goods valuing over $250, for $49.99. Want to try it out too? Get $10 off with this link!

One of my favorite ways to learn new skills is by taking Skillshare courses. I've taken classes in painting, photography, Instagram, and more. Get two FREE months of Premium!

I love updating my wardrobe with Stitch Fix! It's like Christmas when a box arrives. Use my link for a $25 credit!

My favorite booties ever are ethically made by Root Collective, by hand, in Peru. Use this link for $20 credit!

\\WE SHOULD HANG OUT:
Blog: www.scribblesfromemily.com
Instagram:
Pinterest:
Facebook:


\\Get the FREE BEAUTY SEEKERS’ MONTHLY GUIDE delivered to your inbox:

\\ABOUT
I'm Emily, a writer living in Upstate New York. I'm a Midwestern small-town preacher’s daughter. I married my best friend at the age of 19 and we moved across the country to the Phoenix Valley. Five years later, Edison joined us. In August of 2018, we made another cross country move to Upstate New York after eight years in Arizona. One month later, Bennett came along! Scribbles from Emily is a lifestyle blog about finding the beauty in the everyday. Follow along for more on creating a confident style, creative living, and pursuing our higher calling.

#homerenovation #homeremodel #beforeandafter

\\MUSIC DETAILS
Rain (ft. Enine) by JayJen Music
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Music promoted by Audio Library

style,how to,blogger,faith,how to remodel a kitchen,how to remodel a bathroom,how to remove plaster and lath,how to demo,plaster and lath,how to replace plaster and lath,old home renovation,old home,old home remodel,how to remodel an old home,victorian home remodel,how to remove old drywall,home renovation,renovate,victorian home,fixer upper,

Post a Comment

0 Comments