Advertisement

making tofu that doesn't suck

making tofu that doesn't suck //

come hang with us on twitch, we're live all the time:

recipes:
bacon
kung pao
nashville hot

song:

you can now buy my PHOTO PRINTS here:

You can subscribe to my channel for new videos, vlogs of my life and everything else that I can record and share with you lovely internetters.
For Business Inquiries, email: julienfightingsolo@gmail.com

My social things:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Snapchat: JulienSolo
Twitch:
Podcast:

my vlogging kit

sony a7sii,jenna,Julien,julien solomita,vlogs,vlogs by julien,how to,how to vlog,cermet,paesh,peach jenna julien,jenna and julien,girlfriend,video blog,challenge,italian greyhound,cinematic vlog,TOFU,TOFU RECIPE,julien tofu,soy boy,soy boi,soi boi,soyy boyy,soyyy boyyy,if youre reading these tags im sorry,vegan tofu recipe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments