Advertisement

MIXING ALL MY FAN'S SLIME | Making a Slime Baby | Kayla Davis

MIXING ALL MY FAN'S SLIME | Making a Slime Baby | Kayla Davis I take all the slime you guys sent me and make one huge slime to play with! Watch to see how big it turns out and how much it weighs! Thanks to everyone who contributed to making my huge slime. Subscribe

Hi, my name is Kayla Davis! This is my channel where I will be posting challenges, hauls, and other fun videos. I live in sunny southern California. I love my family, my friends, and my dogs Hershey and Harley. I hope that you will join me on my YouTube journey by subscribing and pressing the bell icon.
Here's my Instagram:
Instagram:
Here's our other channels:
We Are The Davises
We Are The Davises Gaming


Music Credit:

Kayla,Davis,teen,relatable,making a huge slime,mixing all your slimes together,mixing fans slime,making a slime baby,mixing all my slime,slime mixing,slime,mixing slime,slime video,giant slime,mixing all my slimes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments