Advertisement

My Little Brother Meets His Crush for First Time (Pokimane & FaZe Jarvis)

My Little Brother Meets His Crush for First Time (Pokimane & FaZe Jarvis) My 16 Year Old Little Brother has a really big crush on Pokimane and today he met her for the First Time Ever and got a picture! Who wants FaZe Jarvis to 1v1 Pokimane on Fortnite?

Use Code "FaZeKay" in the Fortnite Item Shop!
SUBSCRIBE TO ME HERE -

My Little Brother is LIVE NOW -
Sub to FaZe Jarvis -

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM & TWITTER
-Instagram -
-Twitter -
- Add my Snapchat - FaZeKay or 🇬🇧
-Check out my livestream -

Business Contact - FaZeKayBusiness@gmail.com

Edited By -

kay,fazekay,faze kay,charlotte parkes,jarvis,little brother,kids,fortnite,pg,family,fortnite: battle royale,gaming,vlogs,faze jarvis,little brother jarvis,My Little Brother Meets His Crush for First Time (Pokimane & FaZe Jarvis),MY LITTLE BROTHER HAS A CRUSH ON POKIMANE,pokimanelol,pokinane,poki,jarvis pokimane,first day,first date,meets,in real life,pokimane fortnite,girl fortnite,new girlfriend,little brother girlfriend,crush,fortnite girl gamer,girl gamer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments