Advertisement

PASTEL WATERCOLOR BRUSH PENS! | Mystery Art Supplies | Scrawlrbox Unboxing | Mermay

PASTEL WATERCOLOR BRUSH PENS! | Mystery Art Supplies | Scrawlrbox Unboxing | Mermay Another month! Another Scrawlrbox! This month, I'm continuing #MERMAY of course with another illustration of a Mermaid. This was going so well! Watch to see how the art supplies staged a rebellion against me. 😧 Its a long one, you may want to draw along!
Follow my Mermay journey on Instagram, new mermaids EVERYDAY in MAY!


► I'M GIVING AWAY THESE SUPPLIES: (Ends May 13th, 2019 - 4:00pm ET) [I'm keeping Beluga, but I'll substitute it with something special, I promise.]


► INSIDE APRIL'S BOX:
Royal Talens Ecoline Brush Pen, Pastel Pack of 5.
Uni PIN Drawing Pen - Dark Grey
Uni PIN Drawing Pen - Light Grey
Viking Element 1 Graphite Pencil...guys, its a pencil XP
Faber Castell Kneadable Artist Eraser:
Don't forget that mystery paper that I strongly dislike.

► SUPPLIES MENTIONED:
A5 Cardstock:
Canson XL Watercolor Paper:

♦ ♦ I COLLECT MY REFERENCES HERE: ♦ ♦


♦ ♦ PO BOX ♦ ♦


♦ ♦ SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS ♦ ♦

Facebook:
Email: drawingwiffwaffles@gmail.com
Twitter:
Instagram:

♥ some links are affiliate, thanks for supporting me at no extra cost to you! ♥

DrawingWiffWaffles,drawing,wiff,waffles,art,illustration,april,scrawlrbox,uk,art supply,mystery art supply,mystery art box,mystery box,words of wisdom,UK,mystery art supplies,drawing process,illustration process,draw with me,art videos,drawingbuddy,drawing buddy,monthly art box,art box video,mystery art boxes,pencils,watercolor brush pens,watercolor pens,Beluga,uni PIN,ecoline,royal talens,kneaded eraser,eraser,cool eraser,mermay,mermaid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments