Advertisement

School of AI Research Fellows

School of AI Research Fellows I'm excited to announce that School of AI is now accepting applications for research fellows in 2019! We'll select 10 Fellows and give them 1K USD in Google Cloud credits each, a personal advisor, and help them submit their work to relevant academic outlets like NIPS and popular journals. The deadline for submissions is May 15 2019 and I look forward to your applications! Our 10 Fellows from 2018 did some amazing work, I'll explain what they did and give guidelines as to what we're looking for this round. Enjoy!

Application form:


Please Subscribe! And like. And comment. That's what keeps me going.

Want more education? Connect with me here:
Twitter:
Facebook:
instagram:

Yes, you can apply as a team.

2019 Fellowship page:


2018 Fellows:


My last research paper:


The dynamic version of it:


The code repository:


How to Read a Research Paper:


How to Write a Research Paper:


How to Learn Math Fast:


Join us in the Wizards Slack channel:


And please support me on Patreon:


Signup for my newsletter for exciting updates in the field of AI:


Hit the Join button above to sign up to become a member of my channel for access to exclusive content!

school of ai,siraj raval,research fellows,research grants,google cloud,google,machine learning,quantum machine learning,unsupervised learning,one shot learning,AI Safety,coding,programming,education,academia,grant,

Post a Comment

0 Comments