Advertisement

USA | Tamil | hair care routine | secret hair growth method from Kerala

USA | Tamil | hair care routine | secret hair growth method from Kerala In this video I have shared my secret hair growth method which was shared by my mom and my grand mother . And I also have shared few tips and ways in which I take care of my hair .

The products that I have used are :

Hair oil - kottakkal keshyam hair oil from kottakkal Ayurveda pharmacy

Shampoo :
Banana shampoo from the body shop
Tresemme shampoo purify and replenish deep cleansing

Hair masque - Arganicare castor oil hair masque

Kindly like share and subscribe to my channel .

usa vlogs,usa tamil vlog,tamil vlog channel,lifestyle of gladys alben,tamil vlog,tamil vlogs,hair care routine,how to stop hairfall,

Post a Comment

0 Comments